Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Called Woman

I recently attended The Called Woman Conference with my mom. There's nothing like a day packed with speakers who are so passionate about what they do that they have to share it. I have loads of  info to sort through and many changes that I want to start incorporating  into my life.

Time for a plan...

1. Review the material listing the items that are important to me

          2. Prioritize the list

                    3.Schedule a date to explore and implement each one

One challenge, from speaker Laura Biering, that I accepted immediately was to take a RiskADay. She only had 30 minutes and got right down to business. Before I knew it, I had written down my first risk and given it to her to hold me accountable.

What was my first risk?

          You're looking at it.

                    My blog: Living the Full Life  :)

I am thankful for today and looking forward to the fullness of tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad my little speech had such a powerful impact on you, and that you are continuing to write so regularly on your blog. "You go, girl!"

    All the best,
    Laura

    www.TrueVoices.com
    www.TheRiskADayJournal.com

    ReplyDelete