Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The List of Awesome


Today was a day devoted to reviewing my notes from The Called Woman Conference. WOW! I am excited to search through these ideas and start applying them to my life.

I invited my mom to lunch at my house and we spread our things across the table. One of the biggest rewards of attending with my mom, other than we shared this experience together, is that we covered twice as much territory. There were six break-out sessions and we each attended different sessions. Today we summarized each session and shared our thoughts. My mom is one of the wisest women I know. I truly treasure her thoughts.



It took most of the day, but I now have an AWESOME list of areas to explore. 

What are the next steps for my List of Awesome, you ask?

1. Set time daily to review and implement

          2.Prioritize and schedule each item of awesome into my daily calendar

                    3. Sunday, April 28: Evaluate what I have discovered and make a plan for May

As the planning unfolds and the doing begins I am glad to have an accountability partner to help me stay on my path. She’s not just my mom…she is my sister in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment