Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Jack of all


I am a jack of all trades…master of none. There are times when I embrace this and other times when I struggle.  It takes boodles of discipline to become a master at something. You know… the learning, the practice, more practice, laser focus, and still more practice. It’s pretty much the last three steps that get me every time!

You see, there is so much out there to learn and experience.
           I don’t want to be stuck doing just one thing.
                    So I choose to do many things…whilst leaving perfection completely out of the equation.

Today is the last day in April. I started this blog as ARiskADay project and I have made it to the end of my commitment…a HUGE accomplishment for this Jack! It has been fun to put my thoughts into words. I want to continue blogging but it will now happen in a weekly format.

I took a class in ASL (American Sign Language) this winter and explored the world of blogging in the spring. I must say, I am excited to see what summer will bring!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment