Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Really???


Some days I feel like I am 15 again. We call it “teen angst” in my house. My wheels are spinning as I hunker down to get a task completed…and yet, try as I might…no can do…not going to happen. So I do the “angsty” thing and toss a little moodiness into the situation…a smidge of frustration and maybe an eye roll or two.

I really do know better.
        
           So why do I pull this shenanigan?
                  
                     Maybe because I am not in control of what is going on around me…

Control. I would pay a pretty penny to have just a small amount on any given day. I do realize that I cannot always control my circumstances but I can always control my response. It is my choice…like choosing just the right Pokémon for battle...I can choose just the right response for any angsty situation.

I just need to remember to stop and choose wisely.  I want to win this battle. So, next time I will say, “Patience…I choose you!”

1 comment:

  1. You are the most beautiful woman I know. I'm soo proud of you! Honey...I choose you!

    ReplyDelete